cutest blog on the block

Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Breakfast Bake


This is my all time favorite breakfast dish. The recipe is easy to change and contains just a few ingredients.

Ingredients:
1 can (8 oz) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
1 package (8 oz) deli ham, chopped
6 eggs
1/2 cup milk
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 cup cheese

Directions:
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Unroll dough in 13x9" pan, press to cover bottom of pan, firmly press holes and seams together to seal.
Sprinkle ham over crust.
Beat eggs, milk, and pepper with wire whisk; pour over ham and eggs.
Top with cheese.
Bake for 20-25 minutes until center is set.

I like this recipe because I can use whatever meat I have in the fridge; ham, bacon, turkey, or sausage. It's great reheated the next day.

I'm toying with making this into a dessert with cherries. I'll let you know how that goes.

No comments: