12 slices of ham lunch meat
3 slices of bacon, cooked
1/2 cup cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 6 cups in your muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place ham slices in bottom of muffin cups, over lapping them so there is no pan showing.
- Break eggs into a bowl, whisk.
- Add cut up bacon, cheese, and seasoning to eggs.
- Pour mixture into ham. Fold ham over.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until egg is done.
- If your in a time crunch, just crack the egg in the muffin cup. Then put some cheese and seasonings on top.
- Don't forget to fold the ham over the top. If you don't the ham will burn.
- This is a great recipe to experiment with. Try using different ingredients like turkey instead of ham, sausage instead of bacon and any kind of cheese you want.
- Serve with hot sauce, salsa or even Hollandaise sauce.